Host: Brian Martinez
Guest: Jim McCormick of ESPN.com
This is the only season long fantasy podcast you need to listen to each week! Jim and I recap Week 5 Q&A style and play Buy or Sell. We’ll discuss players to start and sit. We’ll talk about ten players that might be on your waiver wire that you should know about. We’ll finish with lineup rankings for those tough lineup decisions you may have.
(5:01) Week Five Q&A:
- Thoughts on Trubisky and Bears?
- Thoughts on New York Giants receiving corps obliterated by injury.
- is Cam Newton back?
(9:42) Buy or Sell
We play Buy or Sell with Alex Smith, DeShaun Watson, Ed Dickson, Steelers Offense, Jets
Jim gives us one player to start based on value and one player to sit based on matchup for each position QB/RB/WR/TE for Week 6.
(27:03) Waiver Wire Discussion:
Hear what Jim has to say about Week 6 Waiver Wire targets: QB Kevin Hogan, RB Jerick McKinnon, RB Marlon Mack, RB Orleans Darkwa, WR Torrey Smith, WR Robert Woods, WR Marquise Goodwin, TE George Kittle, TE Darren Fells, and TE Tyler Higbee.
(35:09) Lineup Rankings
Hear how Jim ranks the following players for Week 6.
- Quarterbacks: DeShaun Watson vs CLE, Cam Newton vs PHI, Kirk Cousins vs SF, Carson Wentz at CAR
- Running Backs: Aaron Jones at MIN, Carlos Hyde at WAS, Marshawn Lynch vs LAC, Doug Martin at ARI
- Wide Receivers: Michael Crabtree vs LAC, Jarvis Landry at ATL, Adam Thielen vs GB, Terrelle Pryor vs SF
- Tight Ends: Evan Engram at DEN, Ryan Grifin vs CLE, George Kittle at WAS, Ed Dickson vs PHI