by Brian Martinez
Below is a chart of all skill position players who recorded a snap in Week 5 of the NFL. You are able to sort these players by Name, Team, Snaps, Touches ,Targets, Target Share, Red Zone Targets, Red Zone Rushes and Total Touchdowns. If you play fantasy football, this chart should play a vital role in preparation for fantasy success for Week 6 and beyond.
- Snaps – Plays on the field.
- Touches – Number of times a player touched the football.
- Targets – Number of times a player was thrown to. (different than receptions)
- Target Share – Percentage of team targets. If Team A had 5 pass attempts and player had 1 target. Tgt Share = 20%
- Red Zone Targets – Number of targets a player had inside the 20 yard line
- Red Zone Rushes – Number of rushes a player had inside the 20 yard line
- Total Touchdowns – Total Touchdowns scored for the week
Information mined from fantasydata.com & NFLsavant.com
Week Five NFL Usage Chart